STORING YOUR BACKDROPS
PHOTO BOARDS | Store Flat
– If you have the space, storing the boards flat is the best option.
– Storing them standing up, leaning on something could result in them bowing a little.
– Make sure your photo boards and clean and dry before storing them.
Keep all backdrops in a cool dry spot out of direct sunlight.
ROLLED UP in Poster Tube
– Easy to store and take with you to on-location shoots
– TIP :: Loosely roll up your backdrops. When you come to use
them, they will take less time to flatten out.
FLAT in Art Folio
– Perfect if you’re someone who plans last minute shoots
– Ready to use, no need to flatten out or stick down the corners.
– Easy to flick through your backdrops without unrolling all of them.